Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Well, who'd 've guessed it?

Here we are, my own blog. I would certainly not have thought it. Why have I decided to do this? Well, the reasons are several, but here are the main ones:

  1. Due to this Google deal at Blogger, I can for the moment not use the Hyllebær blog, so I decided to get my own.
  2. The other main reason is that I feel that the Hyllebær blog is perhaps a little to narrow for me personally. This blog will be dedicated not only to paganism, but also to other interests of mine like technology, philosophy, psychology, movies and more.
Also this blog will, mainly, be written in English. Why? Because I want what I write to reach as many as possible. But even so, there probably will be the odd post in Swedish anyway…

So well, that's it for this intro. I hope you will come back to enjoy more stuff, here at Taran's Duirstep!


Please head over to Oh My Gods! for to enjoy this fantastic pagan strip!

No comments: