Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long time, no see

Well, I do have an apology to every one: sorry it's been a while. I have been ill for a time, but I'm fine now. So hopefully we can get back to some kind of normality. Uni is taking its toll what with statistical analysis in psychology and me having to apply to a plethora of summer jobs in the hopes of finding even one…

On a more happy note, although a laborious one, I am trying to set up a web server of my own. Yes I know, I could just use a web hotel like everyone else, or something of that sort. But I want the experience of looking after a server. But to tell the truth, in Mac OS 9 and X it doesn't seem all that hard to do, but maybe I'm doing it wrong? I haven't been able to find out wether or not my IP stays the same over time though with modem resets and so forth. So let us conduct a test: let's see for how long the server can be accesed at this adress. The server might be down every now and then though, so check more than once before saying it's broken.

In the spiritual world nothing much has happened except another meeting with my mothers group. The theme was previous lifes and meditation. I found out a few things that I need to check and see if they can be verified or not. Should be intressting and it is a subject I'm hoping to return to. There has been an adition to the HokusPokus page in the form of a blog, that we hope will be up-dated continually. I haven't been able to get the RSS-feed to work yet though, but some day.

Blessed be,
/ | \ Taran MacDuir

No comments: